The shipping time consists of two sections:
Before your order is shipped, Zapaka CA has to process your order and put all your items through its strict quality control tests. Because of this, Total Delivery Time is different from shipping time alone.
- Processing Time: Verification of order details, allocating, quality checking and packaging.
- Shipping Time: The time taken to arrive to destination after dispatch from our warehouses.
- Total Delivery Time = Processing Time(2-7 Working Days) + Shipping Time(2-7 Working Days)
2-7 Business Days Processing Time
- All ZAPAKA CA orders have a processing time before the order can ship from our warehouse. Unless otherwise noted there is a 2-7 business days processing time for all items. All items on your order, excluding backorder items, will be held to ship together. We ship by DHL/USPS/FEDEX/DPD. Normally it takes around 2-7 working days to reach you. The delivery times are only estimates due to force of nature or other unmanageable events. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email notification with tracking number.
Canada Shipping Policy
- Standard Shipping(Free) takes approximately 7-14 business days for delivery.
- Expedited Shipping(CA$16.8) takes approximately 5-7 business days for delivery.
Please note: Orders are not shipped on the weekend and delivery times do not include weekends, holidays or order/product handling times. For urgent orders that If you need to receive at the appointed time, please contact us.
Please be aware that all orders may be subject to additional duties, brokerage or custom fees upon delivery. These fees are calculated by customs officials and cannot be estimated prior to shipping. Delays in customs are possible with every order, which may affect delivery arrival times. ZAPAKA CA has no control over customs fees or delays. You may contact your local customs office to determine customs costs.
Note: Shipping times may be affected during public holidays as manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations during these times. Though this is unfortunately out of our control, we will try our best to improve on this issue.